Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SLIMMING, NEUTRAL, CLASSIC & CHIC... WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE?

Navy has always been my favorite color. When my husband and I got married many moons ago, I thought I was such a trend setter because I painted my kitchen navy. Well, now navy is definitely a classic and chic fashion option.
Everyone looks good in navy. Navy is less harsh and more forgiving than black.
Navy Kenzo Top, S/S 15, Frame Denim Karlie High Rise Flare
 
Celine navy Bag S/S 14
 
Let's explore some options:
 
 *Navy & Camel = Chic and Expensive Looking
*Navy & Black = Chic and Forgiving
*Navy & White = Chic, Fresh & Crisp
 
Navy will take you stylishly through summer and into fall with ease.
 
TIMO WEILAND SPRING 2015


 
 
A Navy Blue Blazer is Always Right!

 



NAVY PATCH POCKET SHORTS, ZARA, $79.00
www.zara.com
 
Any time you can match your shoes to your pants, do it because it will make your legs appear longer. When your pants and shoes are different colors it cuts you off at the ankle; so look for navy shoes to wear with your dark denim.
Below are some of my favorite basic blues  that will take you through summer and into fall. All from, www.bergdorfgoodman.com
 
PARADA NAVY METALLIC 2 BAND SANDAL OLTREMARE
Bergdorf Goodman: $750

CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA MONROE SUEDE SLINGBACK PUMP NAVY
Bergdorf Goodman: $675

STUART WEITZMAN CORKSWOON SUEDE WEDGE PUMP NICE BLUE
Bergdorf Goodman: $398
 
What is your favorite navy fashion option?
 
In April I went to L.A. on a girl's trip, and my best friend bought some navy sunglasses at Maxfields... so chic and very cool!!
Navy is the new black!

No comments:

Post a Comment