Friday, April 24, 2015

PARISIAN FLAIRE

I discovered Carven a few years ago. I recently took those first few pieces I bought to the resale store. Even after the years and many wears, it was hard to say goodbye. I only hope someone gets as much enjoyment and as many wears from them as I did!

Carven started in Paris in 1945, with the aim of creating assessable luxury. Today, Carven is headed by Givenchy alum, Alexis Martial and Adrian Caillaudaud. I found a fabulous selection of Carven on, www.farfetch.com see below.
Other places to buy Carven online and in stores are, Barneys, Shopbop, Net a Porter, and Saks.

 To make up for those pieces I am selling, I recently bought this dress at Jeffery Atlanta New York. I like the mid- length.
 
Take a look at a few of favorites from Carven's Spring Summer 15 collection:
 
How great would the tee look with some white jeans and yellow strappy stilettos?

Noir Crepe Mousse Polo Dress
(Photo courtesy of Main Look)

 
Ecru Crepe Modern Dress
(Photo courtesy of Main Look)
 
A great selection of Carven is on www.farfetch.com
 
 
Carven at Farfetch, Snakeskin Print Cami: $346.00

Farfetch Snakeskin Print Paneled Dress $583.00



Farfetch Layered Shirt Dress $450.00
 
*** I am thinking after this post, I do not need to do the post I was thinking  about of how snake print is big for Spring /Summer 15!***
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of women wearing dress women wearing dress like denim shorts and print dresses.I love the black dress. The design of the black dress is perfect Great post and suggestion to select the products. All of them are looking amazing!!!!Thank you very much.

    available black and white dress.

    ReplyDelete