Wednesday, April 15, 2015

If Only I Could!!

After a double header at the baseball field on Saturday, I came home to a beautiful surprise. Vincent Jones and Wallace from JEFFERY ATLANTA, left many beautiful bags, dresses and shoes on my front porch. Life would have been great if I could have brought them all in and hung them in my closet!
Ironically, with today being Tax Day, my husband said, "Absolutely Not!"
As you might expect, I did keep one or two things; however, I would love to show you some beauties I wish I could have kept. Since I took them back yesterday, they are all available at Jeffery at Phipps Plaza...ask for Vincent in shoes and Wallace for clothes.




I always think a navy shoe is important, because you can wear it with denim and there is no color break from the waist down, making your legs appear longer. The Balenciaga Stiletto heels above are beautiful. The best part is they are a navy PVC/ Rubber and oh so comfortable! They would be perfect with flared jeans this spring.
 
The snakeskin bag is beyond gorgeous. The chain on the handle is my favorite part! It is the Small Flap Bag from Bottega Veneta.
 
And finally, the Gianvito Rossi snakeskin stilettos would be beautiful with either the Bottega Veneta  Flap Bag or the royal blue suede YSL Chain Bag.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment