Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Brand Du Jour



They're Back!

*
 
What goes around comes around:
Embraced by the fashion industry, Levi's are becoming the "it" brand for denim once again. My last pair, until recently, was in college. When I finally wore a hole in the knee, I patched it with paisley chintz fabric. That was 1986, today I bought my Levi's from Net a Porter and would not think of patching the distressed hole.
 
*
 
*
 
Retro #KirboStyle:
 
Jeans: Levi's, mine are from Net a Porter and sold out, but are still available Here:
Shoes: Ulla Johnson, Barneys
Bag: Hermes
Belt: Chanel
 
 
So for the rest of the summer and fall, go a little retro, and buy Levi's. The pendulum is swinging back to a classic throwback jean.
 
If you want to try vintage Levi's:
Vintage:

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment