Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Rosy Outlook

It's the quintessential summer dress that I love. It is an Etro runway piece that I bought a few weeks ago on sale! The dress appeals to my girly side, and the light as air- chiffon silk, feels like wearing nothing at all on these super hot days.
 


 
A work in progress-
 
 
Lee at Etro at Buckhead Atlanta was so helpful.
 
 
The beautiful displays at Etro of runway goodies... all on sale!
 
 
It was great to be shopping with my friend and mentor Mary Rambin of More Than Mary. Champagne is always a nice touch!
 
Shopping #KirboStyle:
 
Dress :Etro
 
Shoes: Manolo Blahnix  Chaos Ankle Strap Sandal
 
Bag: VBH Stretch Python Clutch ( this is from 2014 but VBH Stretch Clutches are available at Saks, Neiman Marcus and Jeffery)
 
Braclet: My Mom's
 
Sunglasses: Chloe
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect fashion for summer, really appreciating. You are looking so calm and natural with this look and fashion. You are such a pretty girl, I love your trend. Color patterns and designs are different and unique. Your effort is really worthy.
    Here is n information to share about fashion, click below.

    women summer dresses

    ReplyDelete