Thursday, April 9, 2015

BARBARA BUI


BARBARA BUI


I love learning about designers I have never seen before. Recently I bought a great pair of shoes at Intermix. I had never heard about Barbara Bui, so I did a little research. She is a French designer, and has stores in Paris, Milan and New York (SoHo).

I love the color of the shoe above. It is a neutral and I will wear it with everything. It will look great with navy and dark denim, white jeans, and skirts. I particularly think the shoe will look great with my dark denim skirt. The shoe is called the Spiked Detail Wedge. It is also available in a suede light brown.

Below are some other Barbara Bui designs available at Intermix. All below photos, courtesy of Intermix.




 
www.barbarabui.com, www.intermix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment