Monday, June 22, 2015

#GetOverOverSpending

 


I don't know about you, but all I can think about lately is staying cool! My days no longer consist of outfits with jeans but rather shorts. After dropping my daughter off at camp, I stopped at a J Crew Factory Outlet. I bought the above shorts in navy and black, amongst many other things for all my family members. In two weeks, I have already gotten my money's worth out of the $30 shorts.

Chances are you're not out in Commerce, GA, so thankfully you can also shop the deals online here.

As much as I love finding great new designer pieces, I get just as excited for a steal like this. Mixing high and low is how we do it.  #Getoveroverspending - right?!


 




Keeping cool #KirboStyle

Photography, Deborah Celecia Wagoner





No comments:

Post a Comment